Sunday, January 2, 2011

If I could be invisible for a day ,then??!!

If I could be invisible for a day I'd do so many crazy things that i've always thought about ,but ofcourse only in my dreams . =)

First of all, I would travel around the world without passport and waiting for hours and hours at the airport,searching for my bags and all, it would be amazing just going in to a plane and get to onother country!
I think it would be fun.



The other thing I might do is control people maybe :p I accually thought of that and I think it would be strange to them but to me, controlling them would be great and funny! HAHA but ofcourse not in a bad way :p


   

One of the craziest things I would probably do is getting into a wedding that I'm not invited in and just act normal with people :p But too bad, I would be invisible :p

Those are the craziest three things i would be doing if I'd be invisible  :D

2 comments:

  1. well they are nice ideas but how do u want to control other people and why ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just an idea that came immedietly to my mind and i wrote it so its not really what i will be doing.

    ReplyDelete