Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SPONGE BOB (SQUARE PNTS) !

Sponge bob is an American television cartoon series.
Its an extremely energetic and hyper all the time. Its one of my favourite cartoon charectors! Its soo fun to watch it. I accually like to buy anything that has its picture on :p




I have a pillow that has a picture of sponge bob on it and i LOVE it :p I know it sounds weird somehow but
everbody has a childish side of their life and this is one of my sides :p
Its accually a sea sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea with his pet which is called (snail Gary,) who meaws like a cat ! :D
I think its the funniest,most popular cartoon ever :)

I love SpongeBob <3

4 comments:

  1. i cerainly like wat u've written.. i also like spongebob... he's soooooo funny... wat i like the most is the way he laughs.. it's like this> hahahahahah.. ahhhh i juz love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it too......but i cannot think of sleeping on a pillow like that.... i like plain ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ...
    I like it , he is very stupid but funny hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loool thanks guyyys
    Shams: its comfyy though lol

    ReplyDelete