Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sugar magazine

Sugar is my favourite magazine and i never get bored reading it i could spend all day just sitting in my room and read this magazine.
The topics are always interesting, and since i'm still a teenager its a perfect magazine for me to read.
It usually includes stuff about fashion,celebraties, and real life stories about teenagers.

There is also a special column which is called an "advice column", that answers questions sent by readers.

Sugar also runs a nationwide model competition every year,giving the lucky teen the opportunity to win a modelling contract.
Its always interesting to know about celebraty gossips and real life problems of teenagers.
Sugar is one of the best magazines.



6 comments:

  1. wow kika it sounds interesting...
    i haven't seen this magazine before.. can you tell me where can you buy it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kika it seems very nice magazine can u tell from where i can buy it
    and nice 2 meet u u have very beautiful blog
    i hope u will write more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u visit my profile and write some commentz??
    I really appreciate your kindness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muz: thaanks :D yesss u can get it in borders (city centre)

    Lilian: Sure i'll visit urz. And u can get it in city centre, borders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am back >>>
    please chick my weblog now to know more information about the problem I got me

    ReplyDelete